5.21.2007

Was He Havin' A Laugh ??!?!?!

I don't have much of a review for the Ricky Gervais show. Sadly (for us), he took the stage ON TIME so we missed 1/2 of the show. I MEAN REALLY!!!! Who does that? And what happened to the woman who was the opening warm up? Anyway, I wasn't that impressed with what we did see. 2 of the jokes I had heard before from other people. In the end it's really just about the way he delivers the jokes and his voice that make him so endearing. My favorite part of the show was actually when a heckler yelled out (in the same crazy voice & all) "Are you havin' a laugh", to which Mr. Gervais just responded "thank you".

1 Comments:

Blogger Swa said...

I was initially bummed out for not getting tix for the show, but now that i've read your review (and you aren't the first who felt that way), I'm kinda glad I missed it.

Great blog btw!

C-

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home