3.25.2008

Spice-e-r Than Ever!


I don't care how much anyone makes fun of me, The Spice Girls reunion tour was totally fun and amazing! They played all of their hits (yes, people, they had quite a few!) and looked and sounded AMAZING! I mean really people - who doesn't want to wave back frantically to Victoria as prances around the stage giving all of her loyal fans the royal wave about 1,000 times! Oh, and a big shout out to Mel C. for a HOT version of "I Turn To You"! The clip below sums it up - Spice Up Your Life! (I only wish it were clearer. PLEASE LADIES, RELEASE A VIDEO OF THE TOUR!) I'm have to say I'm sad for anyone who missed all the fun . . .


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do ytou know if they will ever do another gig together?

7:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a fantastic picture of the party. I love these petite maxi dresses.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home