10.26.2006

A Killer Show

Last night I went to see The Killers at The Theater @ MSG. First off - it was my first time at this venue and I REALLY liked it. It felt very intimate and I think most seats in the place are good ones. And I was happy to have seats since the mosh pit at the front by the stage seemed annoying. My question is - why do people have to be such idiots and throw their glow sticks into a crowd at people?


Anyway, the show was great. They played all the hits including "All These Things That I've Done" and "Mr. Brightside". I also loved "Enterlude" and "Exitlude" from their latest CD Sam's Town. Basically, they just rocked it. Much of the material actually came from their first cd Hot Fuss which made the crowd really happy. My only complaint was that the set was pretty short (like an hour and 15) and I really would've liked to have heard more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home