10.05.2006

Fish Fry Update


I went to the fish fry at the Mermaid Inn last night. It was delish. The fish was some of the best cod I've had and it was complimented well by the hushpuppies, corn-on-the-cob and slaw. Oh, and the $2 ice cold can of PBR rocked too! HOWEVER (as there always has to be one), it turns out the chef at the Mermaid doesn't believe in tartar sauce. So a note to those planning on going, B.Y.O.T! I also overheard as I walked past the kitchen at like 8:30p that they had run out of almost everything (it appeared that everyone in the place was ordering the special) so make sure to get there early! Oh, and it turns out they do take reservations now!

1 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

B.Y.O.T! I love it! ha! I told DEC I'm putting some in my purse;)

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home