9.21.2006

Studio 60


Last night I caught up with my DVR and watched some of the new fall shows. I have to say, I'm already hooked on Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip. This show was amazing - a stellar cast with acting at it's best. And it's filmed in much more of a "movie" style than a tv show. The premise is a behind-the-scenes drama of how a show like SNL operates. I've always hated Amanda Peet, but now I'm seriously LOVING her! She was looking AMAZING and I love her character Jordan. Matthew Perry was fun as ever as a pain-killer addicted writer. I'm sad to say that Sarah Paulson was as deadpan as ever (PLEASE get it together girl - you have SO much potential). The rest of the show was filled with celeb cameos (Felicity Huffman was a treat as usual). It seems like they will have at least one major cameo each week which will be an actor playing themselves as they "host" the show. Studio 60 is on Mondays @ 10pm on NBC so definitely give this one a shot (and if you did indeed miss the pilot, you can catch it on the Studio 60 link above!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home