7.10.2007

'Disiac

Last Friday I went for happy hour at 'Disiac in Hell's Kitchen. It's a very small space. Inside is just a small bar and about 5 or 6 elevated tables. Outside is a cute little patio that is a bit packed in with about 7 or 8 small tables. I started off with the white sangria ($7 glass/$30 pitcher). It was a bit odd to me - very boozy tasting (not as refreshing as I had hoped), although it did have good fruit in it like blueberries and strawberries. I followed that up with glasses of the Pino Grigio ($8 glass). It was a very mediocre Pino Grigio (i.e. I didn't love it but it did the job). For food we ordered the hummus ($7) which came with a great seasoned flatbread and the chips & salsa ($6) which was definitely nothing to write home about. Still trying to decide how I truely felt about this place so you may want to check it out yourself if you are over that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home