1.02.2007

Al, David, Come Quick - There's A FIRE ! ! !

One last post for today. I had to follow in Bitchfest's lead and bitch about the PURE STUPIDITY of people!

I was fast asleep in the wee hours of New Year's day when I was startled awake by some IDIOT lighting off fireworks somewhere behind my building. The fireworks started off small, like firecrackers, but as time went on they started growing into more full-on fireworks, shooting in all directions and hitting all of the buildings surrounding the courtyards. I called the police, however almost immediately after I hung up the phone, the second floor roof of the building beind mine directly across from my bedroom window caught on fire! I had expected this would happen and was right back on with a 911 connection to the fire department. This was not just a little fire - it was taking up about a third of the roof and kept growing, climbing up a fence the owner had up there for decoration. Thankfully in a few moments (which of course seemed like an eternity), the boys in red arrived and shortly thereafter all was again well.
So this is where I give a big shout out to the NYFD for arriving promptly and quickly getting things under control. And this is also where I tell the stupid bitch who started the fire to to go and get some serious help and THEN to F*OFF, You MORON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home