12.19.2006

2007 Golden Globes

Since I was out of the office last Thursday, I totally neglected to post info about the Golden Globes. The show will take place this year on Monday January 15th (MLK Monday) on NBC at 8pm. Some nominations I'm excited about:

The Weeds/Ugly Betty head-to-head. Not only are the show up against each other, but so are the 2 best actresses Mary-Louise Parker and America Ferrara. For me this one is too tough to call (and it's really the only thing worth mentioning on the tv side of things)!




On the movie front, again best actress is the toughest category (what can I say - this year it's all about the women!). Will it be Meryl Streep, Annette Bening?


As usual, as of now I've only seen a few of the nominated movies but will be trying to get as many in before the show as possible. On the top of my list right now are: Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, Dreamgirls, The Departed, The Queen, and Little Children (even though it's gone virtually unnoticed in the theater).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home