11.08.2006

The Beautiful South - Act II: The Final Act

As expected, the show last night was AMAZING! They played just about everything we wanted to hear and we went CRAZY! Lots of different stuff from the night before with great highlights from each album spanning their career and this time in full-on band mode. I have to give a big shout out to my partners in crime DEC and SUZ for making the night EXTREMELY memorable. And thanks for the pics Suzie! I miss you already Dave! Come back to Irving Plaza Dave Hemingway, Dave Hemingway . . .



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at Irving last night too...amazing!!!
Did you happen to get an accurate setlist?

matt
d27@nyc.rr.com

5:22 PM  
Blogger Dennis Christie said...

I'm glad it was memorable for you! My blackout started after we finished the first bottle of Jager...

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home