5.04.2006

My Better Half

Went last night with Kimmi K. and DEC to see a local band called My Better Half at the Death Disco party at The Delancey. I was shocked that I actually REALLY liked the music since I usually don't like unsigned garage bands very much. These guys rock - very British indie. They are playing there every Wednesday at 8:15pm for the rest of the month so I highly recommend checking them out! Also of note is the Delancey itself. They have a roof deck that is gorgeous - fountains, palm trees etc. I'm sure it gets packed up there in the summer, but last night around 10pm it wasn't crowded and was comfortable. Add this spot to your summer check list!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY BETTER HALF and the Delancey ROCK! Had so much fun w/ you, DEC, the brown liquid/liquor/stuff and of course, the rats. HOT!

See you next Wednesday!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home