2.22.2006

Footballer's Wive$

This past weekend I watched Series 2 of Footballer's Wive$ (even though I had never seen Series 1). I'd like to urge everyone to check out this scandalous British drama. It's total hotness! The Desperate Housewives have NOTHING on this crew! Full of secrets and lies - this is a show where "everone plays dirty"! Series 1 & 2 are available on DVD and portions of Series 2 are available on BBC America On Demand. Series 3 just began airing this past Sunday on BBC America (new episodes air Sundays @ 10pm). I guess I may FINALLY have to end the boycott of BBC America that I've been on for the past 3 years since they stopped airing EastEnders (I don't think I can hold out for Footballer's 3 to come out on DVD). Actually, though, I'm not a Nielsen family so TECHNICALLY BBCA doesn't know that I'm NOT watching (if you are a Nielsen family, PLEASE don't watch their cheap-ass network!). So I guess I'll secretly have to watch ONLY Footballer's and continue to badmouth the network until they bring back EastEnders!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to say I told you so....but I told you so!!!! Glad you finally embrassed one of the trashiest and best British shows to come our way in ages.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home