5.24.2006

Bitchfest NYC

Ok, so my last posting sounded a bit cranky. Actually, I had a great 2 days and I want to give a big shout out to the 2 ladies from L.A. who helped me rock it! Anyway, all the previous bad reviews reminded me that my friend Kimmi K. has launched her own blog, BitchfestNYC. She's using it to help her get out her frustrations. Check it out and bitch along with her!

On a positive note - lunch yesterday at Balthazar. I hadn't been there in years and forgot how great it is. ESPECIALLY at lunch! I'm sure Kelly Ripa and hubby Mark Consuelos would agree - they seemed to be enjoying themselves! I have to admit though, I still like Pastis a tad more - but that's just because they have the best croque monsieur in NY.

1 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

Oooh, good siting! Mark is SUCH a hottie! Too bad about the off-color chowda though. That wicked sucks!

Thanks for the shoutout for bitchfest nyc! Is it sad that I've started a blog just to bitch?! ha!

mwah!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home