1.30.2006

Sing Sing!

Saturday I led the pack over to the new branch of Sing Sing on St. Marks Pl. (between 2nd & 3rd) to celebrate the Chinese New Year in a proper fashion. I called from a few blocks away and they were nice enough to hold a room for us for 10 minutes until we were able to get there since they only had 1 left. It was a mere $8/hr per person which is totally reasonable. Since it is new, the rooms are obviously MUCH nicer than the original. The only downside is that there is a bar when you first walk in that was actually PACKED with what seemed to be a lot of students. Once inside the room though, all was fine and the cocktail room service kept flowing. I don't think you can bring in your own beer (you can at the original) and you definitely can't smoke in the rooms. All in all a very good experience though. Keep this one in mind for your next karaoke outing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO FUN! Thanks for being a part of my first "real" karaoke experience, as we don't like to talk about my other first...

I have been redeemed!

Janis Joplin's Bobby McGee for all you other low, scratchy voices:)

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home