1.24.2006

Guest Blogging

If anyone has any favorite hotels, restaurants, bar or other cool place/thing that they want to share on guestpackets, please let me know. I'd love to have guest bloggers send me short write ups to post on here.

My first one comes from Ms. Tracy. It's her review of some info that I previously posted on the site. Her posting is more of a testimonial than an adviser, but since I haven't posted any praises yet, then why not ! ? ! ? ! Let's get it started!

---------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. I've asked Rich to allow me to guest-write a testimonial. First off, I must tell you, I LOVE THIS BLOG. And I have a good reason to (other than how much I love Richard)...

On an extremely busy day a couple of weeks ago, while doing my daily "let-me-check-the-blog-to-see-what's-up-today" routine, I found an entry about a wine-searching site. In late 2004 I tasted one of the best bottles I had ever had. It was so lovely that I decided to buy one as a gift for my true wine-connoisseur friend on a trip to Denmark last year. So imagine my surprise when I realized upon my return from Scandinavia that I couldn't find any more bottles in the city. For an entire year I went from store to store (including the winemaker's website!!!!) trying to find it to no avail. And then I came across the site that Richard shared with us winesearcher.com. It helped me find the last 11 bottles left in NYC!!!! Needless to say, I now have 6 bottles and my Danish friend has 5. We're ecstatic. Richie, please join me for a tasting anytime you like! Love and many thanks! Tracy



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home