11.15.2005

Theme Restaurants


Today I was asked for a restaurant that is campy and not Lucky Cheng's. Well, also owned by the same management is Waikiki Wally's a hawaiian tiki bar and restaurant in the East Village. Monday nights are supposed to be especially good with live music from The Tiny Bubble Band. For a more pricey alternatinve, Ninja is a new addition to TriBeCa. Reviews on the food say it isn't worth the price, but it certainly sounds like an experience - travelling through a forest and eating in private dojo's, while being served by fully-attired ninjas. To get super cheesy, just head uptown to the tried & true Mars 2112. Fortunately, I can't say I've been to any of these places, however I am definitely not opposed to Wally's. The lounge there is supposed to be really fun. Wait, should I have recommeneded something in MePa? That's a total theme park on it's own . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home