11.09.2005

The East 40's WAY EAST

To many, it's no-mans land. Sometimes you just gotta make the trek over there for a client though. Today's entry is inspired by Sue my cubicle neighbor. She wants to know where to take a client to lunch near 48th & 3rd. My suggestions (even though I haven't been to most of them since I avoid that neighborhood at ALL costs, I've heard good things):


Vong- My top recommendation - not my favorite Jean George, but how can you go wrong! (54th & 3rd)

Zarela - Zagat says "the Mexican fare is about as good as it gets in NYC" (50th & 2nd)

Mr. K's - Posh Chinese - get the coffee with desert - they brew it at the table! (51st & Lex)

Riingo - “unique” New American–Japanese (45th btw 2nd & 3rd)

Smith & Wollensky - men's club steakhouse - (49th & 3rd)

Django- French/Mediterranean (46th & Lex)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home