11.07.2005

Day 1 - Let The Trip Begin


Even though I hate most blogs, I decided to use this space to start spreading the word of all the cool places the world has to offer. This is my version of a travel guide. Topics covered will include, but are not limited to - hotels, restaurants, bars, cities, neighborhoods or any other AMAZING thing I come across. I'm digging through the files and pulling out the best - some I've been to and some I aspire to go to. Not everyone has already been lucky enough to get a guest packet, but now you will. Questions and tips are always welcome.

Have fun and play safe - wherever you go!

-R

2 Comments:

Blogger Dennis Christie said...

You go girl! Genius blog title. I will definitely link to you once you get rolling with it.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great - you've always been my "source" for good restaurants and trip palnning - How perfect this is - Thanks for sharing with everyone!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home