4.11.2006

Please Boycott Pre:Post

Sorry for no posting yesterday. There was a small crisis yesterday that I had to deal with all day. Pre-Post (note: there will NEVER be a link to them on here again!), where I was SUPPOSED to have my birthday dinner, suddenly decided they were no longer open on Monday's and didn't bother to let me know! I called to reconfirm yesterday and they were like "oh, we aren't open on Mondays and never had been". Um, ok. "So you mean to tell me I went there, saw the space and saw the reservation in the book with my phone number, yet no one bothered to call and let me know this", I said. "We're not open on Monday's" is again all they could say. I asked the manager to call me back but of course no one bothered to do that either! Bastards! Please join me in the boycott of this establishment. My intentions for this blog were only to talk about good things, but this horrific mess-up cannot be overlooked. Hopefully Eater will put them on their deathwatch soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home