12.28.2005

The Best Music of 2005





Since everyone else is doing a "best of" at this time of year, I figured I might as well do the same. Check my favorite songs of the year and maybe even make yourself a holiday mix!

The Top 3 (in no particular order since I can't decide)


“All These Things That I’ve Done” (runner up: “Mr. Brightside”) – The Killers

“Speed Of Sound” (runner up: “Fix You”) - Coldplay

“You’re Beautiful” (runner up: “Goodbye My Lover”) – James Blunt

The rest . . . .


4. “Tripping” (runner up: “Ghosts”) - Robbie Williams

5. “Dakota” (runner up: “Superman”) - Stereophonics

6. “Old Dirt Hill” (runner up: “Dreamgirl”) - Dave Matthews Band

7. “The One I Love” (runner up: “Hospital Food”) – David Gray

8. “Gold Digger” - Kanye West

9. “Hung Up” - Madonna

10. “Bad Day” - Daniel Powter

11. “One Way Tickets” (runner up: “Hazel Eyes”) - The Darkness

12. “We Belong Together” (runner up: “It’s Like That”)- Mariah Carey

13. “Feel Good Inc” - Gorillaz

14. “Streets Of Love” - The Rolling Stones

15. “All Because Of You” (runner up: “Sometimes You Can Make It On Your Own”) - U2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home